KL and Golf
More water!!!
My caddie. Omar. Big lad eh.
Approach to the 9th. Be brave and shoot across the water.
The Sky bridge 41st Floor
Anyone fancy Base jumping?What is with me and KL? Every time I go there I am delayed. Plan A was to get there about 1030 at night and relax at Paul’s, a few drinks and plan for the meeting at Murphy Oil Corp the next day.
As it turns out I was delayed 2 hours at Labuan. Missed the last fast train from the airport. Had to catch the late night stopper. Arrived in KLCC (Kuala Lumpur City Center) and must have found the oldest taxi and taxi driver in Malaysia. Not only did he have glasses on, that for sure were the inspiration for Mr. Magoo but he had 4 huge stickers on his front windscreen. He kept asking me if he was going the right way!
Finally got there at 3.00 am. Just in time for Paul to open the bar!!! At least he has a swimming pool so I managed to shape up before the meeting.
It was my birthday whilst I was there so I bought myself some golf clubs. The first time I used them was on the first hole at Labuan. First ball.... In the water. Never mind there is always next time.
We have just had Hari Raya. (End of Ramadan) Four days off. Not bad but coming back to work was eventful. Luckily I have a connection at home so I managed to contain the emails.
My gardens lawn should be ready to walk on next week so I am going to get my Barbie delivered and set it up. I think I will cook some fish. (for a change)
Nothing too much else has happened. Steve’s wife has arrived. She seems determined to walk somewhere. I wonder why they don't text a taxi to pick them up.
Obviously not been caught out in a rain storm yet.
Hope you enjoy the photos.
Bob
As it turns out I was delayed 2 hours at Labuan. Missed the last fast train from the airport. Had to catch the late night stopper. Arrived in KLCC (Kuala Lumpur City Center) and must have found the oldest taxi and taxi driver in Malaysia. Not only did he have glasses on, that for sure were the inspiration for Mr. Magoo but he had 4 huge stickers on his front windscreen. He kept asking me if he was going the right way!
Finally got there at 3.00 am. Just in time for Paul to open the bar!!! At least he has a swimming pool so I managed to shape up before the meeting.
It was my birthday whilst I was there so I bought myself some golf clubs. The first time I used them was on the first hole at Labuan. First ball.... In the water. Never mind there is always next time.
We have just had Hari Raya. (End of Ramadan) Four days off. Not bad but coming back to work was eventful. Luckily I have a connection at home so I managed to contain the emails.
My gardens lawn should be ready to walk on next week so I am going to get my Barbie delivered and set it up. I think I will cook some fish. (for a change)
Nothing too much else has happened. Steve’s wife has arrived. She seems determined to walk somewhere. I wonder why they don't text a taxi to pick them up.
Obviously not been caught out in a rain storm yet.
Hope you enjoy the photos.
Bob
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home