Reality
A well planned business trip is always the way to get the most out of work.
KL was nice. Still hectic but as you saw from the photo I was staying in a nice apartment.
Then onto Sepang Circuit for the Moto GP. A very nice circuit. We had tickets for qualifying and race day although we only went for the race. RM 50 ( 9 quid) for the two days. Grandstand seats.
Was it loud? Just go and find out for yourselves.
Next onto Kamaman to visit one of our facilities.
Life is difficult when you are Malaysian manager. The hotel was something else. Right on the beach with an 18 hole golf course. The sand for the beach is imported from Australia. Absolutely beautiful. I must admit the base was slightly different. I spent most of my time watching them recover forklifts that had got bogged down in the yard. No AC so it was hot. Still the beer was cold at night.
Back to KL. Then onto Labuan again. A few days and a couple of games of golf later and I was on my way to Brunei. Visa run. I took the ferry from Labuan. A one hour trip. It was made easier as they had karaoke on the vessel. You cannot get away from karaoke in this part of the world. Clear your throat. Take a deep breath and belt it out. Good fun. I never thought I would say that, but it is true. Try it. You might like it.
I visited another one of our bases in Kuala Belait. A bit of auditing. Brunei is nice and quiet so all I did was sleep.
Right now I am in Labuan again. Nothing special planned. Down to the beach this afternoon. Man U is playing tonight so I will go out and watch that. What then. Hey a bit of Karaoke for a laugh and then home for a kip. Tomorrow? OK, Man U is not playing again but the beach is still there.
Have fun.
Bob
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home